RULES FOR ACCESS TO KENSINGTON POOL:
- KENSINGTON RESIDENTS ONLY: Are required to have a Park District Card together with either a valid driver’s license evidencing their Kensington address or a record of legal residency in Kensington (Copy of Deed or Lease). At first visit a Kensington “K” sticker will be placed on the Park District Card eliminating the need to show the driver’s license or proof of residency more than one time. Residents will be required to have their Park District Card for admission to the pool.
- IMMEDIATE FAMILY MEMBERS OF A KENSINGTON RESIDENT WHO RESIDE OUTSIDE OF KENSINGTON (SEASONAL): Special Seasonal Passes for Parents/Children/Siblings of a Kensington Resident who do not themselves reside full time in Kensington may be purchased (in lieu of daily guest passes). Such passes will be available at the rate of Two Hundred dollars ($200) per adult for the season and One Hundred Dollars ($100) per child under the age of 17. Applications for these passes are available at Village Hall.
- NON-KENSINGTON RESIDENTS (SEASONAL): A Kensington Resident may elect to sponsor one family of non-Kensington Residents for Pool Membership on a first come first served basis up to a maximum of twenty such families per pool season. The cost for this membership is Five Hundred Dollars ($500) per adult and Two Hundred Fifty Dollars ($250) per child under the age of 17. An additional “Spousal Weekend Only” pass can be added for a cost of Two Hundred Fifty Dollars ($250) provided that a single adult membership has already been purchased. The maximum total charge per family shall be Eighteen Hundred Dollars ($1800). Applications can be obtained at Village Hall.
- LIVE-IN NANNY/AIDE: A live in Nanny or Aide will be entitled to access to the pool when accompanied by the Resident(s) by whom they are employed upon advance submission to the Pool Commissioner of a letter verifying their employment. A special pass will be created in such event.
- ALL CHILDREN 12 AND UNDER MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN AT ALL TIMES WHEN VISITING THE POOL. THIS POLICY SHALL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
- Games and pool toys will be permitted, either supplied by the village or you can bring your own.
- Mariuca Ganz, our Pool Director, and Erik Connelly our Assistant Pool Director will be back!
For more information, please contact the Pool & Parks Commissioner, Jeff Greener.
**EMAIL DISCLAIMER: Contacting village officials using the above email addresses will not be recognized as official method if contacting the village. Please make all official inquiries personally at the Village Hall or via phone during normal business hours. **